As Enformak, the key elements of our environmental policy are as follows;
- To use natural resources in a responsible and efficient manner,
- To protect non-renewable resources,
- To prefer renewable and clean energy resources as far as it is possible, during the production process,
- To save energy,
- To produce eco-friendly products and to apply eco-friendly production processes at the workplace,
- To improve the products produced and the production process,
- To minimize the rate of wastage during production,
- To use recyclable materials,
- To use eco-friendly technologies,
- To be prepared for accidents, and to rehabilitate the damaged environment,
- To inform suppliers with regard to the subject and to help them in order for the suppliers to take the necessary precautions,
- To inform the public with regard to health, safety and/or environment-related problems caused by the business,
- To support the development of accepted environmental audit methods, and to issue necessary reports,
- To be in cooperation with environmentalist groups,
- To develop projects with non-governmental organizations,
- To reduce the wastes emerging due to its activities and to mitigate the damage caused by these wastes, or to establish a treatment facility to ensure the reuse of wastes.
We believe in the importance of contributing to qualified manpower through a modern and ethical human resources policy.
We provide effective solutions to the problems of our customers in order to provide a real and useful solution.
Our team gives you the insight and advice you need for your project.