Thanks to the self-cleaning new filtering system developed by us, it is now unnecessary to replace the filter at short intervals. Dirt accumulated in the filter are ejected through the system’s own melt flow at certain intervals, and thus the filter can be largely cleaned, without the need to replace the wire. Moreover, since the system in question, which runs during the production, runs without disturbing the normal flow line, time spent for filter wire replacement is recovered, leading to a significant increase in production efficiency. There are 4 melt flow channels in the relevant system, to avoid the fluctuation of the flow during filter replacement. The algorithm of the series was written by us, it is fully-automatically PLC-controlled, and it’s a compact system capable to take command from pressure and melt sensors.
- In addition to the properties of EFC series filter;
- Reliable and effective self-cleaning mechanism,
- Maximum filter life, long filter replacement intervals, low filter cost.
- Minimum pressure changes during self-cleaning and filter replacement stages.
- 4-way melt flow channel.
- Thanks to the backflush system, the usage life increases by 25 to 30 times
- Offered with the automation system in the standard package.
|Model||Filter Diameter||Filtering Area||Filtering Capacity||Control|
|(mm)||( cm2 )||(kg/h)|
|EFB SERIES||EFB 75||75||44||50-130||Hydraulic|
NOTE: Capacity values in the table differ according to viscosity of the material, filter mesh dimension and contamination rate.
Increasing the variety of plastic materials in extrusion and injection applications ...
In particular, glass fiber, calcite, reinforcing materials that cause high abrasive and corrosive wear ...
Enformak, has been supporting the Turkey Plastic Industry since 1980...