Differently from the EFC series, these are systems with more compact structures, which can run in high efficiency, and which enable operation at higher capacities thanks to its expanded filtering zone.
- Optimum transition efficiency for high and low-viscosity melts,
- Perfect impermeability thanks to dynamic expansion system.
- Simple and safe filtering operation.
- All pieces are produced according to ISO-9001 quality standards,
- Maximum safety with its aesthetic housings,
- Optional heat and pressure sensors and interconnection flanges.
|Model||Filter Diameter||Filtering Area||Filtering Capacity||Control|
|EFC-X SERIES||EFC 75||75x106||2x66||110-320||Hydraulic|
NOTE: The capacity values in the table; It varies according to the viscosity of the material, filter mesh size and pollution rate.
Increasing the variety of plastic materials in extrusion and injection applications ...
In particular, glass fiber, calcite, reinforcing materials that cause high abrasive and corrosive wear ...
Enformak, has been supporting the Turkey Plastic Industry since 1980...